Saturday, July 13, 2013

Shapely Weather Icons for UCCW


Well, it's been nearly a week since I've posted a theme and it's because the one I'm working on now uses a lot of resources that I've had to create from the ground up. One of those resources was a set of weather icons for UCCW. I created a set with my last theme but felt it needed some fine tuning. I like the shapes but the bright white and pitch black didn't fit in with the theme I've been working on. Since I had to create a set anyways, I figured I would clean up the ones I've already made.

Within the zip folder, you'll find 4 variations of the icons. Pure white, pure black, a bright colorful version, and a more muted version with a little texture to it. The muted icon pack is the one that goes with the retro theme that will be posted in the next day or two (I've got to get everything packed up for you guys).

Download the ZIP and place the folders in "Phone>UltimateCustomClockWidget>weather"

No comments:

Post a Comment